Tool: Find the right pizza oven
Fontana Forni is a traditional Italian manufacture that has been producing pizza ovens for private use for several generations. In terms of appearance, color and shape, of course, it always remains a matter of taste. After all, the pizza oven should fit in the garden or in the kitchen purely visually harmonious. But there are also some hard facts that play a role in the purchase decision. We would like to present them here. The Fontana selection tool is based on them.
- How many pizzas do you want to fit in it?
- How many kg of bread do you want to bake in it?
- How many people do you want to feed?
- What type of firing do you want the oven to have: Wood or gas?
- Where do you want to place the oven? Outside, inside or as a built-in oven?
If you want to juggle a bit with the answers to these questions, we recommend: the tool from Fontana Forni
And if you're looking for more information around pizza ovens, the buying decision, or the materials, we've got a few more ideas for you here on our blog.
In our large showroom near Frankfut am Main, we are happy to arrange personal consultation appointments as soon as the corona regulations allow. Until then, we are happy to offer you personal advice by phone and video. Make an appointment here.